Friday, March 10, 2006

So many...

Never ever had a best friend, Never stayed with anyone to call one so,
Always had friends who left me before I told em to go
Always were around when they needed me,
I was always there but they decided instead,
I know I wasn’t always true,
But I guess I did what I had to do,
Always counted on myself when the time wasn’t right,
They had my back but always alone I fight,
I keep my trust on the one looking from the top,
Obstacles stop me but I will not stop,
Walking alone I do my thing,
I m always open with two arms like swing,
Though I was in love pure,
Only to find out I wasn’t so sure,
Felt like I would get lost in those eyes,
I know I feared God but I always was devil in disguise,
Never won a gold but never settled for a silver either,
I m running a marathon but I can’t take a breather,
Just when you thought I wouldn’t do something like this,
I just throw away my reputation and do something crazy insane,
Always gave y best but I feel like losing without even tryin,
I know that’s what cowards do but I can’t stop cryin,
I know I’ll find my way destiny is in my hands
And there’s not denying

No comments: