Saturday, March 11, 2006

KillPride(Mind State)

I believe in Bible not the Reverend,
Coz I don’t know what’s about to happen,
So don’t push me when I hold this weapon,
There’s a fine line between respect and disregard,
Let me perfect my part,
Dear Lord, I’ve been walking since so long,
All this time I ve been alone,
Can’t figure out was I living or existing,
I feel indebted every time I m breathing,
I m tryin 2 find myself,
I open my eyes and few years passed,
Unanswered questions left,
Hoping now Lord answers fast,
But I doubt coz we ain’t talked since long,
And now I m sorry,
I m selfish like every mirror I watch,
Slow at heart, quicker at thought,
All the pain I stuffed inside,
Is bursting out the words are weapons I recite,
Passion I ignite,
But so often in my mind,
I m tired of struggling I hate it,
But I know I will wake up one day and realize I made it,
Why is love a word overrated?
Why is one other four lettered word so overstated?
What does it take us to rise above it,
Why did it take me to leave my country
To realize how much I love it,
I know what you gonna stay
If I love my country why did I leave it
When I say my heart is still there believe it
If my life I chose rather than life that chose me
I m schizophrenic you can’t know me
I rose from the ashes of the dreams u ruined
But theres no feud,
This is not it mind state continued…..

No comments: