Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Now II

I have forgiven you but thers nothing you have done,
Time is a teacher, is what they say,
I have turned away but I don’t know what it takes
To let something go away,
I hope you are happy now,
That I don’t follow you around,
That I don’t do those crazy things anymore,
But I m looking back while I m leaving,
Wishing you best but this feeling is unforgiving
Hope you find one you need,
A confidant, a friend indeed,
Life is small I hope you measure it well,
Many other things I did wanna tell,
But not now I hope you know why,
One thing I wanna tell you is be happy always,
Happy with whoever u choose,
Don’t wanna warn you against the evils of the day,
You know the truth what can I say,
With your so called friends I hope u r happy now,
Guilty not for what I have done,
I hope you are happy now,
Wanna say these words but can’t be now,
I m leaving but I will not forget you somehow,
After all this feeding your pride
Are you happy now?

No comments: