Friday, March 10, 2006

Blood Brotherz

You had the same kind of childhood I did,
Spent most of the time playing cricket on the street,
Shared days and our ways,
Labeled good for nothing but sometimes found praise,
I spent more time with you than my brother,
Yes, we are friends but you know what I take it further,
So its only fair to say you are my blood brother

We shared the same thought,
We have been feuding but our friendship is strong as a rock,
We shared differences coz we all are a lil different,
Few lost way coz we all love our freedom,
Achieved nothing but we are proud as hell,
Many haters came and you can touch and tell,
Yes I am first to leave
But you know I will be the first to give,
We’ll do anything for each other
Coz after all you are my blood brother,

I promise you all I will return for sure,
You know me I keep my word
I want you all to be well settled,
I m cruising hell, still unrattled,
I know real men don’t cry but I m missin you
I know you will die for my name,
Any disrespect to me and you will drive em insane,
And you know I would do the samething too
So there’s none other
But you are my blood brother

Reminisce on the time spent so sweet,
Watched each other grow, Summer and December,
I know you remember
I taught you many things, And vice versa,
I call you once a week say “ nice to hear ya”
I hope to bring back those days n chill again,
Its like we share the same blood line,
I know u feel the pain I m under,
Me and my blood brother

No comments: