Saturday, October 13, 2007

Little too late

What am i supposed to say now
coz back then i was
overwhelmed by words
i would have said it all,
had so much to say
but i couldn't really find you,
you made me feel like nobody else has,
but now if i say its de ja vu
then I lie,

now that i have found you,
its a little too late,
coz somebody else has already found you,
if i could turn back time
and its that time again,
me, reckless n stupid,
you, young n beautiful as ever,
but i guess its little too late,

All this while you were in my thoughts,
And i looked for you all over,
Now that i have found you,
You are more beautiful than before,
But all the more away,
its kinda bitter sweet
but more bitter than sweet,
Now you find the meaning
If I meet i will tell you what you mean to me
But I guess, Now its a little too late*

No comments: