Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ineffable (Painkiller Part 2)

Her soft skin on mine,
with all this passion combined
my fingers through her hair,
the moment passes and I wish I was there,
I can still feel her lips on mine,
the feeling so divine,
her flaming lips leave me burnt,
she replaced all that hurt,
its even hard to find words.

When I fall asleep,
And when I wake up, she's there next to me,
When she's close enough, I can smell her,
Close enough, I can tell her,
What she means to me,
I just want her to be next to me,

I could tell all this
face to face,
But I wrote it down,
In case she ever forgets,
But then again words are only words
How can they ever compare
To what I feel inside,

No prescription needed,
I have found my painkiller for life*

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hey...thanx for commenting.....by the way-r u in love?..i mean he poems....if u don't wanna tell me its ok but...wow..if u r please tell me cuz that would be so cool! :D

Unknown said...

hey dis poem is cool...