Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome aboard


These verses are like a journey
And I am your tour guide
Show you around the city
Talk about the inner beauty
Glimpses into the history
Only stop for refreshments
No complaints
Consider yourself blessed
Next one is a steep one
Hold on to the handle bars
No tips at the end
Wish you could come again
Let me if you can’t hear me at the back
I can scream louder
I hope you are carrying the map
There is washroom on the bus
So hold on to that
Keep you arm inside
Or you might blame it on the guide
Show all the places famous
And some others just nameless
The impact of it on the culture
And why do we nurture
This is the city square
Watch your wallet
Yes, they do dare
This road leads to somewhere
I don’t really know,
Nobody really goes there
But I will take you there
I aint trying to be modest
Where else would you find
A guide this honest
Hand in Hand
I shall lead
Help others among us
Who need
Here’s a little souvenir
You can keep that
but before you do that
Here fill out the form
For Feedback

No comments: