Friday, January 13, 2012

Piece of Mind 2012

Through emotions that brim,
My devotion is deep,
For every instance that I sleep,
Through,
I am glad we made it through,
Few shattered cell phones,
No broken glasses known,
Few broken dreams I am trying to collect,
Watching golden sunsets,
Not yet,
But I have no regrets,
I traded pain, for highs and lows,
Till the time froze,
This is the life I chose,
Through poetry and prose,
You, my only outlet,
From the outset,
To vent my frustrations,
My guide through strange nations,
And my vague patience,
My stronghold through age races,
Can't escape when my face makes it,
Appear so clear,
My only near and dear,
When I least made sense,
Sorry, When I saw past your every defense,
And my every pretence,

Glass with wine and incense,
Travels with no nonsense,
All this traded for a today,
For which I have nothing to say,
But a better tomorrow,
Not a promise that is hollow,
Don't worry, In time,
I will make your miseries mine,
Beyond a diamond ring,
And everything,
That has a place and time,
No words to define,
God sent, Something so divine,
To share my life,
Empower you with the title of wife,
Beginning to renew,
I understand your point of view,
All the things we have been through,
Ineffable tears that ran through,
The valleys of disappointments
Memories and moments,
And all this,
Against my parents wish*

No comments: