Sunday, January 22, 2012

I never said it would be easy to love me

There's so much on my mind,
Couldn't say all that in a line,
Keep you begging for more,
This love ain't unconditional,
I am an enigma in its very essence,
Even in my absence, you can feel the presence,
I can make you feel like top of the world,
And bring you down the next second,
Keep you guessing,
I can assure you, you haven't met anybody like me,
And if you have, it was me, more than likely,
It could take a lifetime to know me,
Still remain an untold story,
Sorry for all the mood swings, it wasn't me,
Its the two colors on my mood ring,
Sorry for all the drama that I do bring,
Of all the things I hate, there are just two things,
The people who can't do what they say,
And the people who can't do what they say,
I get mad at things you would least expect,
And still I never lost your respect,
I am like the calm before the storm and after it,
Leave you destructed and you never asked for it,
Then come back to count the casualties,
Like it wasn't my fault, actually,
I am quite like the silent thunder,
Thrill you if you dare to wander,
There are 2 sides of each coin,
The sides keeps changing,
My closet needs re arranging
I am full of paradoxes,
But like the wind you can't box me,
I don't like the way things must be,
I never said it would be easy to love me*



No comments: