Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Than You Think You Are

I knew it from the start,
It wasn’t gonna be easy,
But since my birth I have been following my heart,
May be I was born to struggle,
Been there and still doing it,
All the battles I survived,
Somebody was there to ruin it,
But I need them to put me down,
The failures only made me stronger,

I stay focused, don’t let my thoughts wander,
God’s favorites have a hard time,
Now when I look back at all the years past,
The purpose of all this struggle,
I find answers to all the questions I asked,
You reap what you sow,
But you also gotta nurture and water,
Keep doing your thing,
All the small talk shouldn’t really bother,
I know there will be times,
When you will doubt yourself,
But hurdles teaches you things
you don’t know about yourself,
God has a weird sense of humor,
And you gotta be patient,
Give up your vices,
Give up time wasting,
There’s much to achieve,
So much that can be done,
All that you need is inside you,
Where else can you get inspiration from,
The light at the end of the tunnel isn’t that far,
Coz you are,
More than you think you are*

No comments: