Tuesday, June 03, 2008

These Times

All these times we spend together,
Seems we were meant to be together,
All these beautiful moments,
I wish I could hold on to them,
But I let them go,
Knowing there are better ones to come,
All the smiles and frowns,
All this tickling and fiddling,
These moments more precious than gold,
We will remember when we get old,
Warmth of your touch,
Gleam in your eyes,
All the lies I have told,
So that I can get to see you,
My moment of clarity when I really need you,
I wish I could have found you sooner,
But no regrets,
Coz just to know I have you,
I know I m not lucky, I m blessed,
And I wonder will you stay the same
Through rain and clouds,
Whether I am humble or proud,
I know I act weird at times,
Not clear in mind,
But no matter what may come,
I will forever be there for you,
Love you and care for you,
You take me to places I have never been,
Or I have ever seen,
That place is like a sanctum to me,
And I want you to walk with me,
Talk with me,
Same way as these times*

No comments: