Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Anger's Requiem

Sometimes I just wanna cut my wrists
to see how much it bleeds,
how much blood a dying soul needs,
save a morsel everytime i eat,
so that i can save a hungry soul on the street,
I wanna make devil bite the dust,
coz i have got the number on the beast,
I wanna call God everytime He leaves,
me stranded in the night,
find words to talk to the demons
that never see the light,
and i wonder if hadn't conquered these demons
what would my life be like,
what if this mirror wasn't a monster
and i wouldnt leave these walls red,
but b4 that i gotta comfort all my people
who can't walk str8,
Like i said fake love, all hate,
try me and i shall demonstrate,
my mindstate is not improving,
and i shall murder everything moving,
i m on the edge so don't push me
I will snap, Its a choice so just choose it

No comments: