Sunday, October 08, 2006

Outcast

They say you are in impression,
of your parents,
if not them,
then your brother and sister,
they say you are influenced,
most by your mentor,
But I don't have none,
They say you do what your friends do,
I have many but almost all of them so called,
They say you want to be like your peers,
consiously or subconsiously,
Well, I m nothing like them,
me and my brother,
don't get along at all,
I m not like my friends,
always trying to fit in,
me and my friends
always compromising,
I hate my peers,
I suffer from no peer pressure,
theres almost a generation gap,
Its like i m not from the same era,
In school my teachers were pushing me,
making me learn what comes natural to me,
When I read the Bible few questions arise,
Do I have to go to church to find God,
And a few more I can't disclose
they say an artist has different views on the world
so is it so that i think different just bcoz i m an artist
i dont think so
so what do u label a person
who does not fit in the normal mould?
not llike everybody around him
you label him you call him
An outcast

No comments: