Sunday, October 29, 2006

Beautiful Struggle

This pain somewhat like
Bubbles in the water,they form they dissolve,
trapped in a bottle,they storm my resolve,
how soon they lost their form,
a few seconds since they were born,
their short life and i stand tall,
its the hard times,
not the happy that make us,
but me nobody gave me no favors,
I thank Lord for the good and the bad,
when i struggle to control my laughter,
and times when i wished i was dead,
Life is a leveler,
hellcruiser and heaven dweller,
if it wasnt for pain,
I wouldnt know what joy is,
If it wasnt for silence
i wouldnt know what noise is,
so i calm myself with music,
When i hear voices,
I tear through struggle
Like i prepare for trouble
I hope for the best
prepare for the worst,
And nothing could satisfy,
my thirstto achieve what i want,
nothing can deter me
i have been knee deep in dirt,
i know i deserve it.....

No comments: