Friday, July 28, 2006

Sometime Part II

Spend some time with you,
Get to know you better,
So when I m gone say that I missed you,
No, but not forever,
We will meet again, I m sure,
The reason, all the things we've been together,
Only to know feelings were pure,
And all the disagreements didn't really matter,
Where will we stand when the years passed by,
Say we've remained friends and improved,
So do you remember when did I speak my last lie,
Now I spit out all the feelings I chewed,
You stayed quiet, never displayed any signs and I asked why?
You told me not to talk like this and say that I was rude,
Exact same words I heard last night,
I shouldered your pain, You shouldered mine,
Gave me courage to carry on,
Read your voice and knew then and then something wasn't right,
Made me understand what went wrong,
So who wasted time time when we talked all night,
Same place we stand when everything is said and done,
Will we talk so often?
We will reminise on all the fun,
Words won't be enough to say what you mean to me,
There's mayhem in my mind,
But there's a calmness you bring to me,
You are busy in your life,
I m busy in mine,
I Guess we will value each other when we are gone,
Coz this friendship we redefine,
You can find me you know where I m from,
May be then we will spend some time.

No comments: