Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My side of the story

this is the story of my life,
it starts with
u will know me when I die,
this is what i felt inside,
you dont really know me,
but this is my side of the story,
nobody knows this is untold,
so much pain and I swallow it all,
waited so long but you never called,
I was mistaken you are not what I thought,
You never cared or so i thought,
You saw me crying but never the tears,
But I wiped them, now the vision is clear,
All you ever cared about was yourself,
Called but only when you want help,
Lets not get into all that,
You hurt my feelings you know what you did,
Even writing about this feels so stupid,
In this rollercoaster life I thought I would hold on to you,
I was there but you just did what you had to do,
You are no different from all my so called friends,
I judged you wrong so what next,
My life is a story half untold,
Half misconstrued,
Only ugly duckling in the brood,
Always misunderstood,
Bring the pain I m ready for more,
I want some more,
The broken heart I carry, You just broke a lil more,
But this is not something you should know,
I will keep giving no matter what you do,
Friendship was one sided something I dont have to prove,
You are smart enough to know better,
There have been many like you that I have weathered,
Someday you will understand
Where I stand, What I m
But till then
Let it be*

No comments: