Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Is gone

when all your love is gone,
what will I do with this life all alone,
Waiting, Hoping that you would come,
So if the ego ever lands make a U-turn,
Nobody knows which way you are bound,
You never told always so proud,
May be you will find a place to stop,
Go away now don't stop,
Don't turn back you are making it hard,
Go now I will be ok with a broken heart,
You never even tried to know me,
Acting like you are the only one lonely,
When all your love is gone,
The emptiness will be filled with pain,
For once this heart will be chained,
No longer will be torn,
When everything will be said n done,
You wouldn't be there its hard enough knowing,
I have tried everything to keep you from going,
Nothing seems to work,
But now the more I try the more it hurts,
I guess You have to leave to truly understand me,
What we shared was special and what it could have been,
I guess regrets will bring you down,
And I can't sleep over these feelings I own,
I hope you know the saying,
You don't know what you have till its gone,
And all this,
When your love is gone*

No comments: