Sunday, May 07, 2006

Me & I

This is for you, I
When I speak to you,
You make me forget my pain,
Makes me believe I should stay the same,
Makes me wanna forgive all the backstabbing friends I had,
You are unlike all the friends I had,
There’s something about you,
That makes me wanna hate you,
The very next second love you,
I wished I had found you earlier,
To be my friend you are worthy of,
I have just met you
But I feel like I have known you since years,
And I m prone to fears,
Therefore I m scared to lose you,
But I have also told you,
That I have been to hell and I have cruised through,
Its not that I don’t have friends
Its just that I don’t have friends like you,
I just want you to know we are forever friends,
But If this ever ends it will be heaven sent,
No matter what may come,
I will always be there for you,
Through your ups and downs support you,
When you are feeling down you know whom to call to,
I just hope you feel the same way,
And our friendship ain’t name sake,
I can tell you anything pour my heart out,
I can make through the struggle it ain’t hard now,
Apparently,
Talking to you is like therapy,
To get things off my chest,
I know time will try n test,
Our friendship but I will be ready for whatever,
With time we got better,
So except you who can I trust?
In this cold world,
That’s the reason; to me you are more than a girl,
More than a friend,
And just so that you know I won’t try to pretend,
Its not that I didn’t have topic to write
I just wanted to show you what you mean to me*

No comments: