Sunday, May 07, 2006

The city is mine Pt 1

This is about the place I was born,
This is about the place I was raised,
This is what I represent what I own,
Better yet the city is mine,
Yes I hate the heat and the pollution,
But its all fine,
Coz after all, the city is mine,
Like I said,
Where all my memories are laid,
Every street knows me, I know,
Where I ain’t afraid to go,
I hope to see the city in time,
Yes that city is mine,
The place where myself I find,
That city is mine,
Laid back attitude but gotta make my city proud,
I would never let my city down,
Coz the city is mine,
I belong to the city,
The city belongs to me,
City is the place where my roots are,
But I left too far, coz I find the fruits sour,
That’s where my heart is, now read between the line,
And the line goes, the city is mine,
From A.C to T.O journey wasn’t easy,
But I realize quickly, there ain’t another city like mine
And yes again, the city is mine

No comments: