Sunday, April 02, 2006

Still Ride(Mind Re-State)

RealReal recognize real
Rests of them look familiar
But I also know most of them chameleon,
God’s favorites have a hard time,
Dear Lord You could have told before mine,
So many times life’s about mind over matter,
And people who matter won’t mind,
You sold your soul to the devil,
To the rhymes I have sold mine,
People who can’t hold pen become writers,
People who don’t know how to spend time become rhymers,
This is the way I master these one liners,
So many pluses make you overlook the minus,
To your mom you are a super star,
You are 22 and still you don’t know who you are,
Like the predators of Serengeti,
My parents dare me,
To be sober but only at times,
Coz our relations are healthy,
And I have learnt plenty,
I graduated from School of the Hardknocks,
I spit my hard thoughts,
Am I just a demon,
Living just to spread my semen,
Or there is a bigger purpose,
Or does thinking like this seem worthless,
I m making you think none the less,
I.N.D.I.A
Individuals Never Die Influences Alive,
Only strong individuals survive,
If I m good I would die young,
But if I m not I will outlive everyone,
My finger prints on the walk of fame,
Miss me when I m 6 feet deep with my 6 feet frame
When the lil chick picks grains,
God watches it, for the circling eagle,
And when I m riding purple and silver,
So I thank you Lord every time You were watching my back,
There was a bigger purpose, But I m nervous
To face God, every time I attend church service

No comments: