Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ill Side(Re-Instate)

Be careful what you ask for,
You just might get it,
You just might regret it,
Live in the present, you might be the next kid,
Assume nothing, facts live,
Artists die, tracks live,
Eyes spit truth, words deceive,
Gotta give b4 u receive,
Doesn’t always hold true,
Its been years since I have known you,
But you are just starting to know me
It’s the life I chose
Rather than life that chose me,
Life’s a bitch, so many times about if only,
So spiritual but thoughts unholy,
Me against myself like many b4 me,
Act like I owe them, not me,
Damn the world I ride lonely,
Get out of my face, you phony,
Summer times unforgettable,
Some time regrettable,
Every coin has too sides,
But me I m 2 nice,
When I said that I speak 2 lies,
Fake love true hate,
Got a heart that everybody loves 2 break,
Can’t walk proper but loves 2 skate,
Real ones relate,
Missed me,
I follow my instinct,
Relation of a dog and a biscuit,
Nobody knows when my heart bleeds,
Nobody understands my needs,
May be bcoz I have always been Incognito
Voice of the young people,
Now who’s addressing the issues that need 2*

No comments: