Sunday, November 13, 2005

What up Ni!

What up Ni How are you?
11 months later Yes I m still thinking of you
I wished I would have been able to meet you before I left,
And you know my friends they are of little but no help,
So howz life goin', How are your so called friends doin',
I m here alone, But you know that I m improvin',
I bet you have made new friends,
Are you arrogant as usual, And you know what then,
Yes, I m missin you,
I wished I would have left you some songs to listen to,
I hope I can call you sometime,
But to be honest, I did try one time,
Can't forget your smiling face,
But I regret all the time I waste,
Can't forget all the time we spent,
I m writing my life away, I hope now you understand,
Me and what my love really meant,
Now its too late I can't come back anyways,
This is my promise that I will return,
To see you and see what you have become,
To see whether you are beautiful than ever,
Which sure You will be, but have you become that for better?
And see if you remember the face?
The face that you drove crazy,
And if you still remember killpride and 4186,
It is difficult for me yes I hate this,
I bet I would have changed then,
I guess I shouldn't say that,
I 've got lot to say may be later now,
Thats it for now, I will go, time is major now,
What up Ni!

No comments: