Sunday, November 13, 2005

2 Hell n Back(Hellcruiser for Life Part II)

Momma's boy, Younger but stronger,
You wonder, You ponder,
I came up, You wander,
Seen summers, thru saunas,
Won thunders, Been under,
Not a drummer but on the vocals,
Lost way not focus,
I m a Sagi, been friends with Taurus,
Did what you never thought I would, And repeat,
Tasted success and defeat,
Been through the battles, Many stars learned,
I ride till the wheels fell off,
Hellcruiser, Answered the hell's call,
Had the devil biting dust,
I rose but I was dying first,
I ain't lying much, but I m eying some,
Never afraid to try it, once,
Some still question my ways,
Its like been questioned by the nation I saved,
Far away I went from the place I was raised,
Never in my life that place I disgrace,
Me chillin', reminise on the days,
Never change my mind, guarantee I say,
Calm waters run deep I say,
Call my friends Once a week I may,
Breathe like plants, yes I did my thing,
Leaves yellow in fall, Green in spring,
Black Sheep, Yes, I did my bid,
I went the other side, Grass be green I wished,
But no matter what, its mind over matter,
And those who matter, won't mind,
She loves me, Shes love me lot,
But may be worst she's got,
So alone but I watch these people come,
And I watched these people go,
Am I the culprit or am I the victim,
Forget my pain and the joy that I did bring,
Life often is the same,
Now I ask can you relate?
Its hell before heaven,
Ten before Eleven,
So you gotta cruise hell before you get a piece of the sky,
And this you can't defy,
But for me its hellcruiser for life!!*

No comments: