Friday, November 18, 2005

Trouble is...

Gratitude is burden,
Revenge is pleasure,
Mayhem is music,
Chaos a delight,
So I hold the gun next to me when i write,
Death is incarnation,
You realise this,
And it was only lie you were making,
When more time you start wasting,
Your heart keeps pacing,
but it was really time you were wasting,
thats was the trouble is.

Never did drugs Never will do,
Rest assured coz I will never leave you,
Rest assured coz you will never be who?
somebody else, whenevery thing seems well,
And everysecond seems hell,
In our mind, the satan he dwells,

Fear the beholder,
Coz you just don't know him,
Mirror in front of you,
isn't as clear as you wish 2,
But again meanings are relative,
What I meant was not what I meant,
So see you when I reach the pinnacle,
Cherish the pain, I say it again,

Like many else I will be nobody
till somebody kills me,
so let me do it my self,
No, Not kill myself
Make my self somebody
But the trouble is...

No comments: