Friday, May 25, 2007

Write of Way

Pen is stronger than the knife,
I read that in the Book of Life,
So I write so deep,
that I bleed,

So many souls this art resurrected,
Through words we feel connected,
We broke the barriers of language and race,
All the scars and the damage replaced,

An outlet, to get it out,
An outset, to set it out,
A cup of wisdom, take a sip, pass it around,
If it wasn't for these words, Incognito would never be found,
If it wasn't for these words, I wouldn't be so proud,
But then again I wouldn't touch the ground,

So many of us would have died unnoticed,
So many of us would have cried feeling hopeless,
And I m thinking, What if,
These words I couldn't vomit,
the cancer had flourished,
My soul malnourished,

But I let my knife cut the green,
My pen praise Him,
For the talent He has granted,
Coz the Write of way
isn't that far left*

No comments: