Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Never had a friend like me

So what do u do
when your best friend acts like,
everybody u had to go thru to be where u stand,
when only person that was on ur side,
stands on the other,
i can't explain the pain u suffer,
when their pain was yours,
and their struggle was yours,
you felt the every inch of pain they felt,
And you forgive coz they left,
you gave ur best,
just to see them happy,
the ones with whom
you were closer than family,
the times you remember so well,
now u only wanna forget,
so now i m ready whatever may come,
coz i took enough shots without a gun,
they never even tried to,
never cared, who i was,
or what i was made of,
all the sacrifices made,
that never saw the light,
more than a few times, my soul died,
but i resurrected it more than twice,
friends come and friends go,
but me, i stand alone,
choices are made,
you all made it clear,
so i m ready for death or insanity,
whatever i near,
they did what they had to do,
they never tried to understand me,
or be the friend we can be,
i came through everyttime they tried me,
i guess its not their fault to,
bcoz they never had a friend like me*

1 comment:

Kunal Sevak said...

Splendid!