Thursday, November 16, 2006

The day in a life of...

I wake up, find things to do,
Got a few missed calls from don't know who
brush my teeth, find nothing to drink
I m running behind schedule b4 I could think,
time to begin another day,
gotta check the weather, hoping summer stays,
old socks see the laundry bag,
the towel sees my bare back,
i miss the bus now another 15 minutes,
shuffle a few songs for another nostalgic visit,
hop on a subway, and i realise i missed a meal,
so its back pocket to drill,
it has to be something cinnamon,
gotta pay my sweet tooth its dividend,
a bottle of iced tea to keep my throat wet,
a lot less modern but they call it the rocket,
carries me slowly to my stop,
and again theres a 5 minute walk,
boss is mad coz usually i m on time,
my coworkers ask me if i m fine,
i pretend to, i think they know it too,
few hours on and the back pain raises it ugly hood,
gotta eat now all i ate since morning was a donut,
i m getting mad knowing these customers r so dumb,
and hunger is making matters worse,
but before that time to scatter dust,
finally i get to eat, and 5 minutes to beat,
back to work againi m holding my back
few minutes of pain and i start ignoring that,
may be its sleep or working long hours the day before,
whats the reason i m not sure,
finally the rush is less,
time to relax,
i m getting calls but i can't talk,
5 to 7 missed calls thats what i got,
i gotta eat something b4 i leave,
i leave without nothing, you wouldnt believe,
12 is the time i get off, but i m there till 45,
we talk about girls, politics and what we like,
damn i missed my bus gotta run to catch the next one,
wait a moment i gotta put my words into action,
i hope to reach fast, or else i will have to walk home,
all this time music gives me company,
i listen to those songs which are worthy,
music keeps me moving, have u heard that saying?
it only stops at night when i m praying,
ask God a few things not for myself,
God give me heaven coz i m already in hell*

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you are a much better writer than i am.....i could feel myself running for the bus.......or missing a meal......or just being too busy.......very good

Vulcan said...

i dont know it just comes out
if the emotion is right
u know what i mean