Monday, August 06, 2007

Abide

They say good things don't last long,
So I guess they were right,
But I don't believe in all this,
And like you said everything happens for a reason
So there has to be a reason,
Why we had to meet for such a short time,
And why I decided to call you before I left.
I was like a dream just started and the alarm rang,

So can you tell me why does my heart feel so bad,
Why do I feel so sad?
When I left and I barely know you,
Why did I not sleep so well last night?
and was lost somewhere all day, today.

I will remember you always,
And what you said.
I don't believe in love at first sight
But then again I don't even know what love is.

I hate goodbyes,
Yet I m glad I called,
I wished I could have stolen a kiss
Before I would miss you like crazy forever,
But then again, nothing is forever
So I decide I would wait till we meet again*

No comments: