Monday, April 30, 2007

A Place like this..(Passage to Zion)

For all those tender at heart,
Who forgive at ease,
Who gives out smiles on lease,
Lend me a smile, I promise,
I will payback with interest,
For all those who are glad
to be blessed,
Pray for me to your God, whatever
the name be,
For those who see beyond
the color and the skin,
Ask my name and I will
take you to my home,
For those who take struggle in their stride,
and fight bravely,
Give me some of that too,
I will share it gladly,
For all those living young,
living like a child, still carefree,
Give me a moment, I can
runaway to the world of my own,
Where I know nobody other
than the people from my home,
Where the sky is blue as I like it,
and Sun warms my senses,
where the smiles of strangers
leaves my soul replenished,
Where the oceans seem empty
compared to the hearts of my people,
They will teach you how to live,
If I ever forget,
I told where I wanna go,
So now will you take me
to a place like this*

1 comment:

Sonali said...

Good thought..will try to implement few of the lines.. for u..