Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pseudo Inferno

If the night seems long,
and the road seems hard,
Just open your eyez and day shall begin,
Stop right there and start living,
the sky shall be blue,
When theres nothing left to prove,
Look at the performer when the crowd wouldn't move,
Wanted to write something long but its only a line you drew,
Look back at your life how you were grown,
What change have you made on your own,
just wasted oxygen coz it was free,
Gave your life away but it wasn't me,
you pushed me to the edge, and your hand slipped,
NOw I shouldn't be so disrespectful I should be tight lipped,
Now can I be responsible for what my mind did,
mind over matter, many friends scatter,
so many dreams shatter,
Now I m one step closer to nirvana,
I love it all, Just hate the manner*

No comments: