Monday, February 05, 2007

The day that is today

Today you can tell me what you want 2 say,
the moment that is now,
the moment that is proud,
tomorrow isn't a promise,
It will pass by and I wouldn't notice,
the day that is today,
i can't say tomorrow will be a new day,
nobody has seen the day that is to come,
live today, coz it will not return,
today will help us to become,
today will hold us strong, tomorrow will weaker,
today is the confidant, tomorrow is indifferent,
can't say see you tomorrow coz if i pass away,
you will say i was with him just yesterday,
can i say love you again,
coz tomorrow i might not feel the same,
can i spit out my deepest desire,
i don't know what the day to come will require,
the day that is today,
the moment that is now,
let me live my life today

No comments: