Monday, December 25, 2006

My land

This is the place i learnt to walk,
What I m about to say is more than a thought,
I left, But its more than a sense of price it has brought,
Years of struggle and with what patience it was fought,
Can not be expressed so i aint even gonna try,
God's Country now thats bonafide,

Where the sun makes my eyes go blind,
Rainbow of emotions can not be confined,
Finds inspiration amongs the turmoil,
Clouds quence the thristy firm soil,
And also heals the empty souls,
Everyday is an epic, thats barely told,
where patience runs miles without a gold,
Heroes are forgotten, A movie is needed to rekindle his relevance,
He probably was heaven sent,
The smoke chokes and I breathe it all in,
Coz a billion people are there to pick me up if ever i m falling,
Amen, Now break bread,
Far and wide the seeds spread,
May my body be one with this soil when i m dead,
I gave my body if nothing else else is what i said,
May the blessings be countless, and the country live long,
No matter where i go i know where i belong,
21 gun salute and look how tall i stand,
this is my land*

No comments: