Friday, September 08, 2006

Personal Jesus

Yes I wake up
stare at the ceiling
I m proud at hell,
I love that feeling,
Everybody around is plotting,
But I m guilty of sinning,
I m ready to testify,
Able and willing,
Dear Lord guide me,
So that I may know against whom I m leaning,
Tell me so that I may know,
When I m really losing myself when I m winning,
This world made me what I m,
My thoughts need a cleaning,
Forgive me for all the times,
I forgot to pray just after evening,
Sorry Lord If I lost my path,
I know better ways I should be leading,
But all this time when I was away,
Devil was the one I was greeting,
I have changed for better,
Help me give this life a meaning,
I have had my share of the tears,
for the times I was grinning,
I guess you only get what you give,
Yes I m not that unseeing,
What I always wanted is
You to be my personal Jesus*

No comments: